After a few weeks of not updating, it's been hectic around here.
First off, I have to brag on my son, He has struggled with reading and spelling this year big time. I got a call from his teacher yesterday. They did some state testing and He only missed two words out of the whole test! Isn't that awesome!!! I'm soooooo proud of him and he can now read!!! Yeah Gooo baby boy!!!!
We have been dealing with house insurance people and they have not come through yet.
We also are dealing with a cousin that has been dignosed with cancer of the bone, and they have found numerous tumors on his brain, he is only 36 years old. We also have another cousin who was 4 years ago dignosed with a tumor on her brain which was reomved and she seemed to be doing well, then all the sudden, she went down fast. They have called in hospice for her. The cousin that was recently dignosed with bone and brain cancer is going to Houston. But he wanted to go home and spend a few days with his 6 year old daughter before he went down that way. So if you can please keep him and his family in your prayers and also the hospice family, let them know that when she does pass that she will be in a pain free place.
I've been sick, Allergies I think..My head hurts and my nose is a running stream! But it will be nipped in the butt soon!
Hope this finds you all well.
Mabye next time I'll have more better news.
No comments:
Post a Comment