So hard to belive how time has flown. Now my kids are no longer little one's they are now school aged kids. J is 10 and C is now 7. I want my chubby faced, cuddleable buggers back.
But it's ok, they are a ton more fun, and I must say, I have enjoyed the ages they are, seems like i'm growing with them again, lol.
For sure in school, I'm really surprised at how much I remember from Elemtary school. I do enjoy helping them with thier school work and sometimes it's a ton.
hubby and I are enjoying the time we can spend together in the evenings when they have gone to bed, and it's amazing how we can tell them get in bed and within 10 mins to get to sleep. how we can watch a movie and not have to worry about them getting up and hollering, I need a drink or something like that.
I do have to admit that sometimes I do miss the cuddle nights when they needed a bottle feeding or a diaper change or just some mama and dada time.
so world, hang on to your little one's because they grow up so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment